SecretofUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English RPG on Secret of Grindea. Private.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oscar vs Sal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofia

Sofia

Character sheet
Health:
Oscar vs Sal Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Oscar vs Sal Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Energy:
Oscar vs Sal Left_bar_bleue800/800Oscar vs Sal Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 8:17

Oscar vs Sal Giphy

Sofia was rushed home after her faint from the over exhaustion of her power even with all the ep she had on her. She was the type to use her powers way more than she can possibly handle. Her father would be yelling at her the moment she woke up. Then again, she was the type to just smile it away and pretend that she was okay. It what worried her father the most because she did not know how to say no to someone. The stress from her daughter faint made him regret allowing her to go fight. He was going to have a stern talking to her about her not being careful over her powers. It was dangerous, and he did not want to lose his only child like he lost his wife.

Sofia finally opens her light blue eyes and sat up quickly with a looked of concern on her face before relaxing seeing she was back in her room. She got up from her bed and felt something nuzzling into her side. The cute boar had fallen asleep next to her, refusing to leave her side.

"Oscar. Hey, buddy."

The boar responded with a squeal and pounce on her, starts knocking her down onto the bed.

"Calm down, silly. I am alright. Now, let go get something to eat."

Sofia quickly changed her pajamas into her regular clothes which she assumes her father changed her while she was taken home by the medical team. She ran her brush through her hair and did other hygiene things before heading down the stairs. She stopped her father who did not look very happy at all. Her father was there with a disappointing looked on his face. His arms were crossed against his body which made him look like he was very angry at her.

"What did I say about being careful."

"I am sorry dad..."

"Sorry, not enough. You could have gotten hurt."

"I didn't my partner was well aware of what was going on."

"You fainted Sofia. That the 3rd time you have when you over exhaust your power. Just because you have plenty of ep does not mean your body can handle so much power at once. You need learn to ease on it and not go overboard"

"I know. I won't do it again."

"Anyways, here is your collector id and missive. You are lucky that I work for the collect, or you would have to go there yourself to pick it up." He handles the id and missive to her before turning away from her.

"Thanks, dad."

She gladly accepted it with glee and went to the kitchen to make food. Sofia was a very good cook from all the time she failed at cooking. She learned a lot and could easily cook enough to feed an army if she wanted to. A pink apron with a white heart with writing Sassy Chief was hanging off her body while she worked away on the stove.

"Now this is a master piece."

Sofia had made a simple disk that she decorated to make it looked really good. She had rolled an egg and stuffed it with rice and veggies.  She had put ketchup on it with a zig zag motion. Next to the omelet was some salad that she garnishes with a little tomato and some fruit which she shapes into adorable little bunnies, boars, and bears.

"This is too cute." The boar next to her snorted and rubbed her leg.

"Okay okay. I make you food next."

She had made a plate for Oscar as well.

"Oink."

He gladly globbed the omelet down without a second to spare. Which she awe. She headed to sit in her chair and was about to eat. Before she could dig into her meal, she heard the door being knocked. Her father was too busy doing something to answer, so she went to the door to answer it. She was surprised to see Salamander there. A blushed spread across her face as she was still in her apron.

"Um, Hi Salamder. How are you?"

Last edited by Sofia on Wed 9 Aug - 3:40; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salamander
Admin
Salamander

Character sheet
Health:
Oscar vs Sal Left_bar_bleue0/1000Oscar vs Sal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Energy:
Oscar vs Sal Left_bar_bleue0/500Oscar vs Sal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 2:57

When he finally woke up, groggy from the previous day, he groaned through his teeth. His body was thoroughly exhausted and it was tedious to move around. He still forced himself to get up in the early morning and started his day as if nothing was wrong and he wasn't completely washed up. Cooked for his sisters, ate breakfast with them, brushed his teeth and then going out to train. He completely avoided his dad the moment he saw him in the shop, not wanting to deal with whatever the fuck he would comment about him taking the exam to become a Collector.

Like any other morning, he took the path to the Evergrind Fields and began to destroy Slimes with his magic. It was relaxing and it allowed him to feel if his magic was still drained or not. Thankfully, after a good rest, his magic was completely replenished.

When there were no monsters around anymore, he began his push-ups and other healthy exercises to warm his body. Satisfied by how responsive his body was still being despite being worn down, he jogged towards other destinations.

He couldn't shrug off his worries for the girl that worked with him the previous day in the Arena. Every time he tried to shake off the thought, it became more pressing. Of course, he knew where her house was, but he was a bit hesitant to visit her. It's not like they were friends.

Salamander wasted a good chunk of his time hesitating, before finally choosing to do what he wanted to do since the moment he woke up. He jogged to the Pillar Mountains, making his way towards the tiny village called Startington.

He hoped she had woken up. The worry had been eating his mind.

When he arrived in Startington, people were looking at him weirdly. After all, it was very unusual for Salamander to visit the place. He glared at everyone staring at him too long and stomped his way to Sofia's house door.

He knocked on the door hard. The door even trembled under his fist. He scowled in embarrassment.

The door opened not too long after he knocked, thankfully saving him from knocking again. Salamander wasn't sure if the door could keep up with his strength.

"Um, Hi Salamander. How are you?"

He scowled at her immediately. He spat out;

-How I AM ?! His tone increased in volume

His face got closer from hers. He angrily screamed at her;

-YOU ARE THE ONE THAT FAINTED THE MOMENT WE WON !!!!! IT SHOULD BE ME ASKING !!!!

Like usual, his crimson eyes were burning with intensity. When he noticed how close their faces were from each other(because of him lol), he blushed and took a step back. He suddenly looked away, hands in his pocket and his posture rigid. Trying to look casual despite his screaming;

-SO ?! YOU AREN'T HURT ANYWHERE ?!

His face was looking away, but his red eyes were periodically glancing at her, looking at her body for any wounds or bandages. His eyes were clearly reflecting his worries, even if his face was in a permanent scowl.
Back to top Go down
https://secretofus.board-directory.net
Sofia

Sofia

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 3:16

Oscar vs Sal 20d126063927ee3c2d9b994e6b111639

-How I AM ?!

She flinches as she was being yelled at him.

-YOU ARE THE ONE THAT FAINTED THE MOMENT WE WON !!!!! IT SHOULD BE ME ASKING !!!!

Her whole body frozen as she notices his eyes burning intensity as she looked away from him. She could feel that he was a little too close to her face which she started to blush even more. Her hands clutch the apron body as she felt guilty at making him worried. Oscar sensing her in stress begin to run over to her leg and snorted at her. Her attention was taken away from Sal to the round little boar who was trying to calm her down. The worried seems to drain from her face before she glances back at Sal.

SO ?! YOU AREN'T HURT ANYWHERE ?!

There were no wounds to be seen on her as she was not the type to show her wounds to others. She was lucky unharmed from the incident. Even if she was injured, the medical team would have already taken care of the wounds.

"I am fine. I am sorry that I fainted. I have an issue on trying to control how much power I have. My dad says it something I got from my mom. She used to train me, but since...."

She gulps and was about to say more, but the little boar had enough of them talking. He charged at Sal and tried to harm him. She grabbed the boar in midair and shove him near her chest. The moment she did this the boar tried to struggle from her grasp to get at him. This was something she was used to because the boar would go after any person who tried to take too much attention from her. He was worse with males.

"Oscar. Bad. How many times do I have to tell you to stop attacking people."

She boop the nose of the boar before kissing the boar head and putting him on the floor. The boar looked annoyed that he was caught and ran off to hide somewhere away from them. He would probably plan to attack him when Sofia was not paying attention.

"Sorry. He really does not like guys. He keeps doing that to Luke."

She chuckled when she remembers the boar was chasing Luke around the house. Oscar may look very small, but he was damn fast and was not easy to catch. It resulted in her having to coax the boar with food to leave the poor boy alone.

"I am really sorry that...I cause some issue. Anyways, I was about to eat breakfast. Do you want to join me?"

She gives him a fake smile that she was trying to hide her true feelings behind. She stepped away and left the door open for him if he wanted to come in. She went to set down at the table. She looked down at her food which she had proudly spent a decent time making. It was getting cold from her not being able to eat it fast because of the distraction.

"Sofia, I am leaving."

A tall man with black hair who was her father walked out of his room. He had pushed his glasses back. There was a Criss cross scar on his left cheek that had been pretty old by the looks of it. Her father looked at Sal and back at Sofia.

"I see your arena partner has come over to check on you."

"Yes."

"I see... Alright, I have to go to work. Will you be fine?"

"Yup Papa."

She smiled at him, but her eyes show a different story. Sadness was displaying in her icy eyes for only a split second before she turned to her food and started to munch on it. Her father looked at her with a sigh before leaving the house. His footstep echoes lightly on the wooden floor as he brushes pass Sal to the outside of the house.
Back to top Go down
Salamander
Admin
Salamander

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 4:43

"I am fine. I am sorry that I fainted. I have an issue on trying to control how much power I have. My dad says it something I got from my mom. She used to train me, but since...."

His eyes narrow at her from the side. He seems to be debating with something in his mind. His hands spasms closes and opens several times before he opens his mouth to talk;

-You know, I could always train you.

He turns his head towards her and with a very self-confident smile, he continues;

-I am actually the best at managing the power of my magic. He announces proudly, pointing a thumb towards his chest.

Says the guy that always lose control of his temper. He seems to be very confident about it, however.

Before he can hear her answer, they are interrupted by a furious bull of fur. Salamander steps back when sensing the danger and lift a flaming fist, in an obvious manner to protect himself from whatever tried to attack him.

The flames vanish when Sofia catch the thing in her arms. Salamander looks more closely at the thing. A boar. Salamander's eyes widen.

*What is that thing doing here ?????*

After all, it's not every day that you met someone who has a boar as a pet. The thing seems to be struggling a bunch in her arms.

*She probably didn't tame it ?????*

"Oscar. Bad. How many times do I have to tell you to stop attacking people."

She gently scold the demonic being in her arms who looks at Salamander as if he was an enemy to Sofia.
Salamander scoffs and crosses his arms on his chest. He has a feeling that the boar and him will never see eye to eye. Sofia kisses Oscar on the head before letting it scramble away. Salamander feel like he shouldn't let his guard down from now on.

"Sorry. He really does not like guys. He keeps doing that to Luke."

Salamander snorts in amusement.

*Luke probably think that thing likes him and that's why it attacks him.*

He come back from his thoughts when Sofia excuse herself;

"I am really sorry that...I cause some issue.''

Salamander scowls. That's not why he was angry !!! He doesn't care if she causes some issues, but he cares if she doesn't pay attention to her health! He's about to says it aloud, but she asks suddenly;

''Anyways, I was about to eat breakfast. Do you want to join me?"

She even gives him a fake smile. Salamander growls. He wants to pinch her cheeks and mess that smile so badly. She has no business trying to hide her emotions from him. She steps away before he can let his anger out, already setting plates. He snarl;

-I already ate with my sisters, you don't have to feed me.

He was a bit rude, but he cannot help himself. He hates when people keep everything bubbled inside and suffer in silence.

*It makes people WEAK !!*

It's at this moment that Sofia's father enters the kitchen. Salamander closed the door behind him, so he has nowhere to run to when he finally see him. He steps back, however, when it's clear that the older man wants to leave the house. He listens to their conversation;

"Sofia, I am leaving."

Salamander can't find the strength to look at him in the eyes, let alone talks to him. He barely finds the courage to greets him when he acknowledges his presence. He looks at the floor, scowling, his shoulders as tense as the strings of a bow. As if it happened only yesterday, he remembers embarrassingly what he said to this man just after he lost his loving wife;

[FLASHBACK]
He was very young, which explains why he didn't know better at the time. When he learned about Charlotte's death, he remembers how he tried to keep everything inside him. To make himself appear more strong, despite him suffering painfully on the inside. How much remembering her warm smile made the tears come too easily. Something he repressed stubbornly. He remembers even now how he would avoid everyone, even hurting Marino really badly when he wouldn't let him alone after Charlotte's death. Now he knows that his best friend was only worried about him and that was his way of showing it, but his younger self didn't even think about, let alone understand it. He was pushing everyone away, ignoring his younger sister and talking back to both his older sister and his dad. Even now, he has trouble revealing the weaker side of him, but as a child, it was worst.

He remembers how this day he had been forced to go play outside by his father who didn't know how to deal with the sorrow of such a young boy. Salamander remembers how his eyes fell on Charlotte's husband silhouette. It was surprising to see him. Salamander can now notice when people are sad, but his younger self totally neglected to look further than the smile the man was forcing himself to show.

He remembers how angry he felt. He remembers his vile thoughts. At the time, he was so hurt he wanted to hurt everyone else. And he also needed someone to blame for Charlotte's death.

Salamander remembers himself running after the man and screaming so loudly that everyone could hear him from a mile away;

-IT'S YOUR FAULT IF SHE'S DEAD !!!!!

Because of his scream, his father that was keeping a watchful eye on him immediately came to see what was happening. It wasn't rare that his son would lose his temper and try to attack people after what happened to Charlotte, so he was always near just in case.

Salamander remembers his father's powerful arms forcing him to stay put. If he hadn't been there, his younger self would have pounced on Sofia's dad right there to try to beat him to death. At this age, he was very violent and it was hard to not be wounded after an attack. His child-self was very vicious too.

He remembers how the tears that fell down from his eyes would evaporate from his burning skin. How his father's arms started to redden. How his own skin was starting to emit vapor. Still, his younger self was oblivious to everything,

Salamander remembers his breaking voice delivering the final blow, oblivious to the pain of others;

-YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER !!!!!!

He doesn't remember what happened afterward, besides him crying all the tears in his body. His vision at the time was too blurred from the vapor and the tears to makes out what was happening outside of his father's arms.

[/END OF FLASHBACK]

He swallows hard. He's so ashamed of what he said. Of what he would have done if his father hadn't been there. He woke up from his memories when a door closes. He looks at the door, in surprise. He barely remembers what the father and daughter said, as he wasn't paying attention. He turns to Sofia and he's shocked to see such raw sadness in her eyes. He closes his hands, forming shaky fists. He screams at her;

-IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, IF YOU ARE SAD, SPEAKS ABOUT IT !!! SCREAMS IT !!!

His fingers cup Sofia's delicate face and his crimson eyes stare into her eyes who are now looking at him in shock;

-IT'S NEVER GOOD TO KEEP IT INSIDE !!! IT CAN CONSUME YOU AND YOU WILL END UP WITH REGRETS !!!

Back to top Go down
Sofia

Sofia

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 4:56

Oscar vs Sal Tenor

-IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, IF YOU ARE SAD, SPEAKS ABOUT IT !!! SCREAMS IT !!!

sHe felted his hand on her cheek. Her eyes were trying so hard not to spill over in tears. Her hands dropped her fork and knife onto the table. She started to bite the inside of her cheek and clutched the end of the table with her hands. Ice started to form on the table as she felt her emotions run wild throughout her whole body.

-IT'S NEVER GOOD TO KEEP IT INSIDE !!! IT CAN CONSUME YOU AND YOU WILL END UP WITH REGRETS !!!

She dug her nails into the table until her hands started to hurt and begin to shake from all the pressure she was putting on the table. Her eyes shut as she tried to come up with the words she wanted to say. Her voice was a little shaky. The shaking ran up to her whole body as she begins to sob a little as she thought about what she had said to her mother. It was her fault her mother died that day, and she regretted ever saying those words to her mother. The pain from them still stings her to this day years later. She felt that her father blamed her for the death of his wife. She was the one that made her mother go looking for the sword.

"I..I."

Her whole body started to shake as she felt the tears begin to drip from her face. They were more like icicles coming from her face. She tried to move her hands to her face and wiped the tears from her eyes. The now icy eyes were cloudy with tears that were turning into ice in her hands. Her hands were badly shaking at this point

"I BLAME MYSELF FOR MY MOM DEATH."

She yelled at him before she pulled away from him and ran up the stairs to her room. She slams herself on to her bed and pulled her sheets over her head as she covered herself from the situation. Sofia started to cry into the sheets. Sobbing left her mouth, she felt so weak for crying in front of him and knew he probably saw her as a weakling for doing so. She wanted to be strong like her mother, but she knew that she was not as brave as she was. Her mind brought her back to the day that her mother died,

Mommy. Mommy Mommy.

A little Sofia moved her hands up to her mother saying that she wants to be picked up. The lady chuckled at her daughter. She kissed her daughter on the forehead before spinning her daughter around trying to get her child to laugh. Sofia giggled as she watched her mother laughed. It was a precious moment for the two as they spun around together until they both felt sick from the spinning.

Okay, Sofia. Your mother and I are going out."

"Awww, But, I do not want to be alone."

She looked sadly at her mother who had put her down back onto the floor.

" Sofia, you are never alone, my darling."

Her mother put a shoulder onto her daughter who was now crying. She wiped the tears from her daughter's face.

"How about this. I will bring something home for you. What do you want?"

Charlotte icy blue eyes looked into her daughter matching icy blue eyes.

"I want a sword. I want to be able to fight like you, mommy."

Sofia's eyes go wide as a giant smiled took over the little girl face.

"I think that a little too dangerous for you." Her father said as he looked at his wife who was shaking her head.

"If Sofia wants a sword. I will get her a sword. Then, I will teach her properly how to use it."

She put both her arms onto her hips looking proud.

"YAY."

Sofia tackles her mother with a hugged.

"You two."

Her father laughs at the two of them.

That evening, She remembers her father coming home with a wooden sword, and her mother was not with him. He told her that her mother was not coming home anymore. It just broke her in the inside. She knew from that day on that she will help anyone, so they did not feel the same pain she did. Sofia tried to move past the death, but she was not able to with the death on her hands. She felt the blanket being pulled off her. She looked up to see Sal there. She backed up until her back hit the wall. Her knee goes to her stomach as her hands wrapped around them as if she trying to hide with her own body.

"I am sorry.."

She did not get to finshied her words.
Back to top Go down
Salamander
Admin
Salamander

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 6:35

Salamander is gonna be honest; He never expected her to break down in front of him. He expected her to run out of the house and run to cry in her father's arms or something like that. He's kind of shocked when tears start to falls down her eyes. Like him, her Ice powers affect the way her emotions come out; Her tears start to form icicle at the corner of her eyes. He lets go of her face as if she burned him. He blinks and stands still. He comforted his younger sister a bunch of times in the past, so he's used to seeing girls crying, but he's unsure if he should initiate something or if it's considered crossing a line. He wonders if he should hug Sofia like he does with his baby sister when she cries until the tears dry out or she falls asleep on his shoulder.
He woke up from his pondering when he sees her delicate hands shake.

"I BLAME MYSELF FOR MY MOM DEATH."

She ends up yelling at him before running away from him. He looks at her running away, feeling a really strong emotion in his guts. Guilt. But also desperation.

How he's supposed to help ? He looks at the stairs for a considerate amount of time. He closes his hands in fists as he hears her loud sobs from upstairs. It pains him. He stares at the floor. He feels so hopeless, unsure of what to do. Is Sofia like his older sister who banishes him from her room when he tries to comfort her ? Or like his younger sister who welcomes his warm arms around her when she cries ?

Will Sofia reject him ? Will she think he pities her ?

He raises his eyes from the floor and frowns. He doesn't care if she ends up yelling at him, he's going to try his best to relieve her pain. He can't let her cry alone.

He climbs the stairs quickly, leaping two stairs at a time. When he reaches the second floor, he's not sure which door to open, but the sobs indicate him where to try first.

He opens the door of Sofia's bedroom and stares at her tiny form, hiding from the world inside a cocoon of covers and sobbing uncontrollably inside of it. The room is colder than the rest of the house, but luckily for him, his body is warm enough so it doesn't affect him.

He stomps towards her bed and pulls the covers away from her. She looks up in surprise, before flinching and trying to backs away from him. Her back hit the wall loudly. He winces. Sofia doesn't seem to have hurt herself but she takes a more defensive stance, her knees held to her chest. As if trying to hide with them now that her covers are on the floor. He sits on the bed, in front of her, on his knees. His warm hands move her knees apart. Sofia resists a little so he uses a bit more force, but he isn't angry. He looks fairly calm, actually. But openly worried for her.

One of his hand grasp her shoulder and lightly press on it, in a supporting way.

-You know, He seems to hesitate a little, before continuing; I was very sad when Charlotte died.
For me, she was someone very important. I admired her a lot. She was strong, beautiful...
He seems to lose himself a moment as if lost in his memories, but he snaps out of it pretty quickly

-ANYWAY, He's red, a bit embarrassed. to have lost himself for a second. His hold on Sofia's shoulder tightened lightly when I was young my world pretty much turned around her, I wanted to be just like her, so when my father announced to me that she died, I was pretty devastated. I blamed...He hesitate, before settling for; unfairly anyone for her death. So I understand to some degree what you felt when-

It's not about himself, he reminds himself harshly. He just doesn't know how to-

-But it made me understand something, later on. He looks into her eyes, very seriously It's not anybody's fault. There's nobody to blame. Charlotte was a strong Collector, heck she WAS the best His confidence in Charlotte is kind of heartwarming. It's just that sometimes it's not enough and accidents happens.

He let go of her shoulder.

-When my younger sister was born, He clears his throat, to chase away his own tears. Because it's not about him. my mother died. My dad never blamed my sister, but he was pretty much useless after her death and- He looks away Me and my sister had to step up for him. To educate her, to be her surrogate parents while the bastard was- He looks down, closing his eyes for a second, before lifting his head and staring into her eyes ANYWAY. All to say that we did our best to remind my baby sister that it wasn't her fault that our mother died. No matter what happened, our mom wouldn't EVER blame her for her death.

He take both Sofia's shoulders in his hands and shake her a little while screaming, less calm than before;

-TO MAKE IT SHORT BECAUSE I'M RAMBLING; CHARLOTTE WOULD NEVER BLAME YOU FOR HER DEATH BECAUSE IT'S NOT AND NEVER WILL EVER BE YOUR FAULT !!!! GOT THAT ?!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sofia

Sofia

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 7:16

Oscar vs Sal Large

Sofia struggles to let him remove her from her position until she gave up trying to and allowed him to. His hand rested on her cold shoulder which causes a bit of steam as her body had gotten colder from all the crying. The light pressure n her shoulder made her relax a bit. Her sobs started to ease a little as she looked at him with her tear streak face. Her hands now no longer on her knee were resting on her lap, and her fingers seem to clutch to each other. THey were the only thing that was not relaxed as she was still a little stress from the incident.

-You know-

He paused because he hesitated on what he was saying.

I was very sad when Charlotte died.For me, she was someone very important. I admired her a lot. She was strong, beautiful...

Sofia noted that he looked lost in his mind for a few second before he snapped out of it and continue to talk.

-ANYWAY

He was turning red as he lighting squeeze her shoulder which in return made her face turned bright red.

when I was young my world pretty much turned around her, I wanted to be just like her, so when my father announced to me that she died, I was pretty devastated. I blamed...

He hesitates again to tell her.

unfairly anyone for her death. So I understand to some degree what you felt when-

But it made me understand something, later on. He looks into her eyes, very seriously It's not anybody's fault. There's nobody to blame. Charlotte was a strong Collector, heck she WAS the best  It's just that sometimes it's not enough and accidents happens.

His hand had slipped off her shoulder as she watched as he started to speak again.

When my younger sister was born,

He clears his throat as if something was wrong. Her head tilts to the side a little worried. She had forgotten about her problem as she was interested in what he was saying. Sofia wanted to pull him into a hug for some reasons, but she does not.

my mother died. My dad never blamed my sister, but he was pretty much useless after her death and-

He looked away from her.

Me and my sister had to step up for him. To educate her, to be her surrogate parents while the bastard was-

Sofia watched as his eyes closed before opening up. Red eyes meet blue eyes. Her eyes were still a little teary. Not as bad as it was a few minutes.

ANYWAY. All to say that we did our best to remind my baby sister that it wasn't her fault that our mother died. No matter what happened, our mom wouldn't EVER blame her for her death.

He takes both Sofia's shoulders in his hands and shake her a little while screaming, less calm than before;

-TO MAKE IT SHORT BECAUSE I'M RAMBLING; CHARLOTTE WOULD NEVER BLAME YOU FOR HER DEATH BECAUSE IT'S NOT AND NEVER WILL EVER BE YOUR FAULT !!!! GOT THAT ?!!!!!!

Sofia was lost for words as she did the only thing she thought she could do. She tackles him in a huge hugged. Steam came out from their touch as she holds onto to him for just a few moment before pulling away and giving him one her real smiles. Tears were no longer on her face as she wiped both of her hand in an adorable way to remove the left over tears.

"Thank you. For telling me your story." Her voice was soft as a little course from the crying.

The moment was ruin though as Oscar come tumbling in with ketchup all over his face which made him looked demonic. The boar took the chance to tackle her to be in between the two. He snorted at Salamander and snuggle his ketchup face all over Sofa face. She let out a squeal as she tried to remove the creature from her face.

"Gross."

She looked confused for a second before her face turned to annoyance.

"Oscar, did you eat my food. You chubby pig."

The boar looked up at her with a sad face that made her go awe.

"Ughh, I need to go washed this off. Sorry, I wil lbe right back."

Sofia got off the bed and walked out to go washed her face. Oscar took his chance and went to charge at Sal. He missed and ended up hitting the wall which made a giant dent from the boar. The thing however got up like it was nothing and glared at Sal with a demonic looked on it face.

"OINK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Salamander
Admin
Salamander

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 8:33

Sofia seems to have stopped crying, which is a relief, but then she tackles him into a hug. He's so shocked he can't help blushing. Hesitantly, he closes his arms around her. He can sense his heart beating fast.
There's steam that appears in the room, a reaction from cold and heat colliding together. He can't help thinking that it's relaxing. Of course, until she says;

"Thank you. For telling me your story."

He suddenly screams aloud;

-W-W-W-WHAT ?!!!!

He can't help but think;

*YOU IDIOT, DON'T THANK ME !!!! ARE YOU EVEN OKAY, NOW ?!*

He's so thoroughly shocked and embarrassed by everything he said earlier that he doesn't sense the creature that slips in the room. The boar separate them forcefully but also so suddenly that Salamander can't help but feel a bit...

*WHY AM I FEELING SO DISAPPOINTED ?!*

He cringes and tries to shrug the weird feeling in his guts. If Sofia wasn't in the room, he would repeatedly hit his head on the floor, in a way to chase away his weird feelings. His thoughts keep bouncing in his skull and he's growing more and more confused by what he's feeling.

"Gross."

He shakes his head and comes back to reality. Sofia's face is covered in ketchup. He blinks and looks at the creature who also has ketchup all over its face. He frowns.

"Oscar, did you eat my food. You chubby pig."

Salamander glare at the boar with a clear murdering intent. The animal only takes it as a challenge and scoff. There's a staring contest between the two of them, something Sofia misses completely. Which is good, because the boar looks like he wants to knock Salamander to death and Salamander look like he wants to burn the animal alive.

"Ughh, I need to go wash this off. Sorry, I will be right back."

The minute she's out of the room to clean her face, the boar jump at him. Expecting it, he dodges the fast ball of fur. He laughs mockingly at the animal who hit the wall in its attempt to hurt him. He chuckles in such a terrifying way that the boar seems to grow wary of him. Salamander gets up from the bed and cracks his knuckles. There's a very dangerous aura surrounding it and Oscar's instincts probably scream to him to be careful because his ears fall flat on his head.

Before the animal can avoid him, Salamander catches the thing with one hand. No matter how hard it struggles, Oscar can't seem to get out. His little feets only kicks the air aimlessly. Salamander chuckles sadistically as he glares at the thing menacingly. He says in a very steady tone;

-Because of you, not only I couldn't ask her if she's okay now...

There's fire coming out of his other hand that is not grasping the poor animal. Oscar yelp in fright at the sight of it.

-But she also cannot have her breakfast now.
He growls menacingly, staring at the thing in his palm. Their eyes met and Oscar seems to gulp loudly.

Salamander take the opportunity to scare the poor thing for life;

-Maybe I should C O O K  Y O U  Salamander lick his lips in emphasis, with a very perverse smile, as if burning the animal is going to be the best thing ever. The animal is trembling from head to toe and nearly faint in terror.

Salamander suddenly stop smiling and let go of Oscar's fur, letting it hit the ground without any care. He scowls.

-Stupid thing, you wouldn't taste good even in a soup.

Oscar escape the room in a hurry, not even bothering to get revenge on the human. Salamander can hear Sofia's voice from the bathroom asking the poor thing if he's okay and what happened. The animal's whines can be heard even from where he is standing.

Salamander scoffs and gets out of the bedroom. He screams, in a way that Sofia can hear him;

-I'M GOING TO COOK YOU BREAKFAST, OKAY ?!

Because if it weren't for him, she would have already eaten. He feels kind of guilty about that.
Back to top Go down
Sofia

Sofia

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 13:59

Oscar vs Sal FXbChLe

Sofia enters the small bathroom as she glances in the mirror she looked at her icy blue eyes. She already notices that they look very clear and no longer covered in tears. She shakes her head at the thought of darkness whisper in her mind. Her hands went for the faucet as she went to clean her face. A wash cloth next to her was used as she used soap and water to remove the ketchup from her face.

-I'M GOING TO COOK YOU BREAKFAST, OKAY ?!  She heard Sal yelled very loud.

She was done before the boar came tumbling in. He was snorting at her. He looked frightened and tried to climb up her leg. He looked very stress as he was oinking like crazy to Sofia. She looked confused on what was happening.

"Aww, Oscar. What happen?"

She bends down to the level of the pick. She was on her knees at this point. The boar went into her lap with its head trying to nudge her hand to pet her.

"I am going have to take you a bath."

The boar tried to get away, but he gripped on him was strong as she tried wiped away as much the ketchup from the creature face. It squeals as if it was being murdered as she finally got all the ketchup off. When she was done, the boar started to run out of the room not wanting to be clean anymore. She got up the chase the thing.

"Get back here, Oscar! I am not done with you."

The boar tried to find the highest place so that Sofia could not reach him as she was pretty short. He begins to try to climb the book shelf to the top. Books begin to fall out of the shelf and onto the floor.

"Fine. You want to me that way. I just go back upstair."

Sofia slowly walked away to go back into her. The boar did not want this and aim off the book shelf to Sofia. He jumped and landed on to her back which made her fall forward onto the floor which she caught her self.

"Oscar, what was that for." She rolled to her front side as the boar had gotten off her and looked like to was smirking at her. The thing really did not want her back upstairs Salamander.

"You are so in trouble."

Sofia does a fake pout at the boar before getting off the floor. She dusted off the dirt from her her clothes as she easily dodges the pig that was trying to get her attention again.

At this point, she heard Salamander exited her room and go down the stairs. She blushes as she knew he just saw whatever just happen there. The boar looked scared at him and ran under the table in the corner as he tries to hide from the scary man.

"Geez, Oscar. I do not know what your problem is."

Sofia giggled at the Oscar who snorted at her from under the table. He still refuses to leave the safety of the table as he continued to glare at Salamander. She was oblivious of the thing trying to keep the two of them apart.

"Ah, by the way, Thanks for offering to cook breakfast. But, I will be fine." She goes over to pick her cape that was hanging on the side of the door. She swirls it around her to land on her back before clipping it together. Then she went to grab her staff and looked over at him.

"We are supposed to go to the collector hq. I think we may be late if we do not leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Salamander
Admin
Salamander

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Management:

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Aug - 11:55

As he's exiting the room to head downstairs, he sees the commotion both the girl and the animal are doing. He shakes his head and descends the stairs to move to the kitchen area. He opens the refrigerator and looks inside, squinting his eyes as he's searching for something to prepare for Sofia. He growls when he sees all the vegetables in the fridge, not a trace of ham or bacon inside. His head twist in Sofia's direction when she comes downstairs too and he asks her quite loudly;

-YOU DON'T HAVE MEAT ?!

She seems pretty busy trying to take care of the boar. He glances at it and it glares at him immediately from under the table. Salamander, maturely, sticks his tongue out in its direction. Then he hear Sofia says to him while picking her cape;

"Ah, by the way, Thanks for offering to cook breakfast. But, I will be fine."

He looks incredulously at the white haired girl. He seems to think that her not wanting to take the time to eat a proper breakfast is ridiculous. Considering the fact that he's the one cooking at home every morning for his sisters, it's natural for him to show a caring side on those matters. He gasps and clench a fist in front of his face, looking murderous;

-WHAT ARE YOU-!!!!!! BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF A DAY !!!!!!

She swirls the cape in her hands to finally clip it on her back. She looks back at him when finished and declare;

"We are supposed to go to the collector hq. I think we may be late if we do not leave soon."

She does have a point about that. Salamander scowls in a disgruntled manner. Then, suddenly, he's hit with a genius idea. Salamander opens a kitchen cabinet's door and pulls out a casserole. Afterwards, he opens the sink faucet and fills it with water until it's full. Then he heads for the refrigerator and throws in the casserole different vegetables until it's full. When finished, he heads for the door and while passing her to head outside he points at her and says in a finality tone;

-YOU ARE GOING TO EAT WHILE WE'RE WALKING TO THE HQ !!!!

She's probably wondering how in the fucking fuck can she eat fresh vegetables floating in a water-filled casserole. Let's just say it doesn't look appetizing at all and it skips a few steps in cooking. That's when Sofia can notice Salamander's hand starting to redden from beneath the casserole and the water starting to boil softly from the heat. The vegetables are slowly getting cooked as they stand in the doorway.

Salamander looks at the gaping girl with a smirk;

-Guess you can't find an excuse to not eat this morning, HAH !

Everything is a challenge to him, honestly... He sounds so immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oscar vs Sal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar vs Sal   Oscar vs Sal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oscar vs Sal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SecretofUs :: Pillar Mountains :: Startington-
Jump to: